Tally Solutions Private Limited and/or its subsidiary(ies) or its associate(s) and/or affiliate(s) (collectively referred to as the "Company” or “We” or “Tally") is committed to protect the privacy of its Customers, Partners, Employees or anyone who interacts with us (collectively referred to as “User” or “You” or “Your”) at-rest, in-use, and in-motion in order to safeguard the business interest and reputation without causing any interruption in their day-to-day business proceedings. The following are our guiding principles regarding privacy:
1. “Customer”, “User”, “You”, “Your” means any individual, entity or organization, having entered into any commercial transaction with Tally and/or whose data is being collected by any other means.
2. "Website(s)" means
3. “Tally”, "TSPL", “We”, “us” means Tally Solutions Private Limited. and/or its subsidiary(ies) and/or its associate(s), and/or affiliate(s)
4. “Tally Partners” means businesses who are authorized to sell Tally products and Services by Tally
5. “Personal Data”, “Data” refers to all the personal, non-anonymized data provided by the Customer or any other stakeholder.
6. “Sensitive Personal Data” means such personal information which consists of information relating to password, financial information, health condition, sexual orientation, medical records, biometric information as defined in the Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011.
1. When you use our Platform, we collect and store your information which is provided by you from time to time. In general, you may browse the Platform without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a particular service or product provided by us.
2. Tally may collect, store and use the following kinds of Personal Information such as email address, your physical address, name, phone number and mobile number during:
1. Advertising and Marketing:
Tally may use your personal data to advertise and provide personalized information about our products and services, on our sites and on third party sites. Further to this we may also invite you to participate optionally in events and surveys conducted either by us or through a third-party market research agency and to follow up with requested products and services.
2. Customer Support:
However, Tally will not at any time, without your explicit consent, supply your personal sensitive data to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party’s direct marketing purposes.
Tally may share your information with:
We may share non-personally identifiable information about the use of our website, products and/or services publicly or with third parties. Under no circumstances, Tally will publish or share any information with any third party for any purpose other than the stated ones, without your express consent.
1. Tally will take required technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or manipulation of the information shared. Once your information is in our possession, we adhere to our security guidelines to protect it against unauthorized access.
2. Tally will store all the information so collected, on our secure password protected servers.
3. You acknowledge the fact that data transmitted through internet may be naturally prone to insecurity and Tally cannot guarantee with regard to it.
You can write to us at email@example.com to assist you with these requests.
2. Retention of Data
We retain your personal information in accordance with appliable laws, for a period no longer than is required for the purpose for which it was collected or as required under any applicable law. However, we may retain data related to you if we believe it may be necessary to prevent fraud or future abuse, to enable us to exercise its legal rights and/or defend against legal claims or if required by law or for other legitimate purposes. We may continue to retain your data in anonymised form for analytical and research purposes.
3. Availability of our platform
To exercise any of the rights or for sharing any grievance or queries, please write us an email to our Grievance Redressal Officer.
In accordance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Redressal Officer are provided below:
Name: Leelavati R
Designation: General Manager - Product Support Operations BD/TallyCare
Address: No. 331 – 336, Raheja Arcade, Koramangala, Bangalore, Karnataka – 560 095