What will you be doing?
As a Lead Engineer Information Technology, you will be responsible and accountable for the reviewing business & technical requirements and implementing organization-wide technology solution. He or she must have a balanced mix of technical and business skills.
As a Lead Engineer Information Technology, you will
- Be aware of emerging or new technologies/standards in the industry, researches, recommends and helps applying these onto projects
- Work closely with Infrastructure, Development and DevOps teams to ensure proper, timely implementation of the identified solutions
- Remains involved throughout the lifecycle of the project to varying degrees as needed
- Responsible for, but not limited to, the following items: reviewing business and technical requirements, focusing on solution deployment and testing activities, supporting best practices and proven patterns, escalating architecture concerns and executing proof of concepts on various technologies
- Maintain best practices on managing systems and services across all environments.
- Identify areas of automation for data collection and reporting structures
- Produce high-quality technical documents
- Mentor and ramp junior colleagues within the organization
- Will act as a technical adviser to Tools and Development teams to plan, implement, and support new and existing technologies
- Follows prevailing practices regarding documentation. Ensure that solutions are well engineered, operable, maintainable and aligned with the enterprise vision.
- Start Contributing to Tally’s thought leadership in technology, architecture, and engineering