What will you be doing?
As Sr. Engineer Information Technology, you will provide L3 Support for production environment and works towards issue reduction. Responsible to manage L3 support for end user computing. Monitors ticketing queue and responds to service requests or incidents as per the established SLA standards. Installs, configures and maintains approved system hardware, software components and rectify any issues as per standards. Monitor Servers, application, Databases and network. Supports IT infrastructure engineers by providing advice and coaching. Administers the set-up of new profiles, creates and updates access permissions and maintains user accounts for enterprise systems. Manage requirements/problems and fine-tune the configuration of servers and network devices. Understand the overall system design and ensure integrity is maintained. Maintain the overall health check of all production and internal environments. As part of the job description, a Sr. Engineer Information Technology is expected to perform the following tasks.
- Be aware of emerging or new technologies/standards in the industry, researches, recommends and helps applying these onto projects
- Work closely with Infrastructure, Development and DevOps teams to ensure proper, timely implementation of the identified solutions
- Remains involved throughout the lifecycle of the project to varying degrees as needed
- Responsible for, but not limited to, the following items: reviewing business and technical requirements, focusing on solution deployment and testing activities, supporting best practices and proven patterns, escalating architecture concerns and executing proof of concepts on various technologies
- Maintain best practices on managing systems and services across all environments.
- Identify areas of automation for data collection and reporting structures
- Produce high-quality technical documents
- Mentor and ramp junior colleagues within the organization
- Will act as a technical adviser to Tools and Development teams to plan, implement, and support new and existing technologies
- Follows prevailing practices regarding documentation. Ensure that solutions are well engineered, operable, maintainable and aligned with the enterprise vision.
- Start Contributing to Tally’s thought leadership in technology, architecture, and engineering