The latest release brings to you a simple, secure, and swift way to view Tally.ERP 9 reports on the go using any device. Login to Tally portal in a web browser and get frequently used business reports from Tally.ERP 9 on demand.
This release also provides:
- For India: GST reports for Jammu & Kashmir and Ladakh – You can now generate GSTR-1, GSTR-3B, GST CMP-08, and GST Annual Computation to help file GST returns for the periods before and after 1-Jan-2020.
- For UAE: New Invoice Format 2 to allow you to print VAT invoices (in English) as required by FTA.
- In the Export for e-Way Bill report, the exported e-Way Bills appeared under Invoice Ready for Export section. This issue is resolved. Now the exported e-Way Bills are appearing under Invoices Exported section.
- Provision to record transfer of Input Tax Credit from SGST to UTGST is now supported for Ladakh.
- The message that appeared in the calculator panel while navigating to the ledger display screen (Gateway of Tally > Accounts Info. > Ledger >Display > select any ledger) is now taken care of.
- Total Invoice Value appearing in GST Returns when transaction was booked in accounting voucher mode has been corrected.
- The crash which occurred in a particular case of opening or saving an accounting voucher is resolved.