- Support for Union Territories – Jammu & Kashmir and Ladakh – Tally.ERP 9 now supports the transaction and invoice printing requirements of Jammu & Kashmir and Ladakh. To comply with the transition date for businesses, with effect from 1-Jan-2020, the following provisions are made available in Tally.ERP 9:
- Ladakh is added to the List of States across the product.
- Company, Masters, Transactions and Invoice Printing have been updated to support GST and VAT for the new union territories.
- Computation Report for Kerala Flood Cess – The report KFC Computation is provided to help you file KFC-A returns. With this report, you can check if all the transactions are included for computation, and use the final values to fill KFC-A returns.
- Updates as per Finance Bill No. 2 for Payroll – As per the Finance Bill No. 2 of 2019-20, the following changes have been supported:
- Revised Income Tax slab and slab rate for Surcharge
- Insertion of Section 80EEA – Interest on Loan Taken for Certain House Property , with an annual exemption of up to 1.5 lakhs
- Insertion of Section 80EEB – Interest on Loan Taken for the Purchase of Electric Vehicle , with an annual exemption of up to 1.5 lakhs
- e-TDS/TCS updates as per File Validation Utility – Version 6.5 – You can now generate e-return text files of TDS forms 26Q, 27Q, 27EQ and 24Q with the new State code of Ladakh . These exported text files can be validated using the e-TDS/TCS File Validation Utility – version 6.5.