Tally's products are designed to adapt to meet specific business challenges for your industry. Install and try the trial version for free.
Tally.ERP 9 Release 6.4.3
Tally.ERP 9 Release 6.4.3 brings delightful VAT compliance experiences for you.
Bilingual POS and Tax Invoices
With Release 6.4.3 you can print Point of Sale (POS) invoices in Arabic and English whether you are in the UAE or KSA.
Release 6.4.3 shows invoice amount in words in Arabic in your sales transactions. The same can be printed in Arabic alone, or with English as well in the invoice.You can include Inclusive VAT amount as an additional column in the invoice. You can also include additional details in the invoice, such as a description of the item/ledger, part number, bank details and even remarks.Enhanced Usability
In Release 6.4.3, you can capture party details with their TRN/VAT Nos while making a sale (receipt voucher) or a purchase (payment voucher). You can apply VAT on business scenarios which come under Current Assets and Liabilities. Release 6.4.3 takes care of the relevant VAT implications in your VAT return and reports.
File VAT return with confidence using Tally.ERP 9 Release 6.4.3
You can generate your VAT return in PDF format and use it as a reference while filling in details in the FTA e-Services portal for filing return.
If your business is based in KSA, you can generate the VAT return in MS Word format and use it as a reference while filling in details in the GAZT e-portal for filing the return.
- If you are in the UAE, you can start by defining the tax period as specified by the Federal Tax Authority (FTA).
- Before generating the return, get a complete overview of all transactions and taxes. The VAT tax computation and analysis report shows transactions which have been included or excluded in the return, the total amount of tax to be paid, and refundable amount if paid in excess. You can drill down further from each of these groups to find out why.
- Tally.ERP 9 raises alerts in case of tax mismatches, missing TRNs/VAT No. or missing tax components. This lets you take corrective action immediately.
- If your business is based in the UAE, you can generate the VAT return in PDF format and use it as a reference while filling in details in the FTA e-Services portal for filing return. If your business is based in KSA, you can generate the VAT return in Word format as specified by the General Authority of Zakat and Tax (GAZT).
- You can save a copy of the filed return in your system. Tally.ERP 9 will point at any changes which are made on the saved return period based on which you can revise your return if required.
You can mark transactions with reverse charge applicability, and transactions for which you have paid VAT at customs. This way you can track reverse charges and Input Tax Credit.
Let Tally.ERP 9 manage VAT compliance while you focus on business growth.
Visit TallyHelp for further information.
Read our Release Notes to know about the capabilities of 6.4.2 in more detail.
Click here to check if you can upgrade to this release.
To buy or upgrade, visit https://tallysolutions.com/mena