The Business Advisory Practitioner Programme is an ICAI (Institute of Chartered Accountants of India) initiative to help their members to explore new avenues of enhancing the scope of their services, thereby increasing the revenue opportunities. Considering Tally's expertise in the domain, ICAI has chosen Tally as the technology service provider to facilitate the Chartered Accountants (CA) in offering IT assisted services to their clients. This program aims to boost the CAs' service portfolio with Compliance and Advisory services.
ICAI's objective is to demonstrate that the traditional services Chartered Accountants provide to their clients, with this program, can add more value to the clients' business and hence their own profession. The program, as ICAI believes, will open the flood gates to immense revenue potential for their members and also the potential to a larger client base.
The cornerstone of this program is to bring technology into the hands of Chartered Accountants - enabling them to boost their incomes dramatically. The principles being applied are to demonstrate how technology:
1. Can reduce operational cost, and increase efficiency of the Chartered Accountant's practice.
2. Help the Chartered Accountant offer novel services at affordable costs.
To register for Business Advisory Practitioner Programme:
1. You have to be a practising Chartered Accountant holding a Certificate Of Practice.
2. You should own a Tally License (Tally 6.3 and above) or purchase a new license of Tally.ERP 9 - Auditors' Edition.
3. Complete the BAP registration process by providing required details.
or contact us at email@example.com