Lead Data Analyst
What will you be doing?
- Be a key member of our Data Analytics team helping the organization in their decisions improvement by linking customer data analytics to actionable recommendations
- Define and deliver contemporary customer analytics solutions based on advanced analytics and insights to build a vision in line with our organization’s goals that both informs and captures the business needs and outcomes related to data, and rapidly translates into measurable business value
- Work on the data from latest channels and avenues of customer interaction (e.g. cloud based/mobile solutions/social media/web logs along with the traditional data sources like CRM, Marketing automation) to derive customer insight and analytics.
- Help the organization understand and interpret customer behavioral trends, visualize the insights you gather (in tools) and recommend actions that will overcome the business problems to increase efficiencies and effectiveness for the overall organization
- Participate in discovery and analysis workshops for defining business benefits and KPIs, and contribute in the solution delivery
Who are we looking for?
- Proficient in Customer Analytics and Insights methods relevant to various business scenarios, with outcomes delivered in the areas of Customer Segmentation, Retention, CLTV, Churn Prediction in end-to-end project engagements
- Hands-on Data Science (Statistical Modelling) including Predictive, AI and Cognitive
- Data quality analysis and preparation of disparate data sets from contemporary channels and avenues of customer interaction (e.g. cloud based/mobile solutions/social media/web logs along with the traditional data sources like CRM, Marketing automation) to carry out required analytics
- Good understanding and experience in tools and technologies like R/Python
- Lead/drive customer analytics engagements independently, work with internal teams to deliver solutions, keeping the focus on outcomes and business value realization
- Ability to communicate results of advanced analytic solutions in clear business terms
- Ability to independently code SQL queries and extract data from relational DBs
- Experience delivering solutions using large datasets (multi-Gb or larger)
- Experience in process engineering and change management is an added advantage
- Advanced knowledge with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point) is desirable
- Good knowledge on databases and data warehouse structure and ability to work within any modern big data environment (AWS, MS Azure etc.) is desired
Role: Lead Data Analyst
Function: CIS/Information Systems
Experience :8-14 yrs