Accounting and Payroll Software
Businesses today have plenty of obstacles to overcome and plenty of tools to help them do so. Technology in particular has greatly changed the way that companies operate, and currently over ninety percent of all companies use technology of some form to help with basic functions. Payroll is the most common use for software in the workplace, and various options exist.
Companies that don't like the thought of outsourcing will have to find another solution, and Tally.ERP 9 payroll is an attractive option. There are many benefits of using Tally.ERP 9 payroll solutions or HR payroll software, including some which one may not even be aware of. If the business wants to keep the HR department responsible for payroll, considering Tally.ERP 9 payroll is a great way to help them handle the tasks.
2. Benefits from an best payroll software for accountants
- Simplicity in usage
- Accounting and payroll software does not involve installation of any expensive infrastructure equipment for its functioning
- Implementation of accounting and payroll software is as simple as logging into a secure web portal.
- No disruption of work at the office while systems are set up and no downtime with accounting and payroll software.
- It is simple in that its features can be accessed and learned by any professional with the most basic computer software and business skills.
- Ensures security and reliability of data.
- Accessibility – Data can be accessed from any machine (computer) at any time.
3. What do a business need from an HR payroll software?
If a business is considering using an automated program and keeping most of the payroll functions within the office then it should likely want to ensure that payroll customer service can help it deal with any issues related to the software, especially technical support.
Most HR payroll software will provide with regular reports, but good payroll customer service means being able to request any payroll related information and receive it quickly. Say, if a business needs the stats for employee salaries or attendance over the last six months, it should be able to get it through payroll customer service.
4. Payroll software for small business
Technically speaking, payroll software is defined as a computer program that manages a company’s payroll necessities. For small and medium businesses, we know it’s a formidable task to sit at the end of every month and pour in many hours to summing up the salary details for each employee. Often, in such companies, the owner has to perform multiple duties and it’s difficult to spare time for calculating overtimes and employees’ taxes.
And one such HR payroll software which tops the Payroll software list among other service providers for small business entities is Tally.ERP 9. Tally ERP 9 Accounting and payroll software is simple yet effective software that takes care of all the necessary calculations and takes care that the salaries are paid on time.
Tally.ERP 9 delivers comprehensive payroll management software with necessary payroll compliances built in it. It provides the facility from simple pay slip generation up to complex allied processes which include Salary revision, loans and advances and ad-hoc payments. It also manages the salary of the employees according to statutory norms and processes.
5. Notable features of Tally.ERP 9 payroll software
- Create and maintain employee database
- Multiple salary structure for different employees
- Tracking of loans and advance paid to employees and defining multiple criteria for recovery of such advances (single or multiple installments from the employee’s salary)
- Supports gratuity as per the specified criteria.
- All payrolls related reports can be generated with a click of the button.