Enjoy the Benefits of
an Integrated Payroll...!
Tally.ERP 9 delivers integrated Payroll software with all the
necessary Payroll compliances built in. The Payroll feature
handles simple Payslip generation right up to complex
allied processes including Loans and Advances, Salary
revision and Arrears calculation, Deductions and
ad-hoc payments etc.
Tally.ERP 9 Payroll also covers a wide range of functions including:
• Create and maintain the employee database viz. contact/personal/bank account/statutory details etc., expat details like passport, Visa and work permit
• Employee group or department wise categorisation
• Attendance, overtime, leave or production details
• Multiple salary structures for different groups of employees for example, department-wise salary structures and processing
• Support Salary revision and arrears calculation both as prospective and retrospective change
• Tracking of loans and advance paid to employees and defining multiple criteria for recovery of such advances (single or multiple installments from the employee's salary)
• Complete support to implement Provident Fund and Employee Insurance Schemes along with Professional Tax calculation
• Supports Gratuity as per the specified criteria
Benefits of using Tally.ERP 9 Payroll
• Time spent on processing salaries and paper work can be reduced to a great extent
• Accurate and timely salary processing
• Salary calculation against employee attendance is much easier
• Generate the Payment Advice to instruct the bank for salary payment
• Payslips can be printed, exported to Excel or emailed to the respective employees
• All payroll-related reports can be generated with the click of a button.
• Above all, the Payroll feature is completely integrated with Accounts
The new Payroll Feature provides the following Statutory Reports:
Employees Provident Fund Computation & Support:
PF deduction & contribution monthly statement
• PF Combined Challan
• Form 5
• Form 10
• Form 12A
• Form 3A
• Form 6A etc.
ESI Computation & Support:
• ESI deduction & contribution monthly statement
• Payment Challan
• Form 3
• Form 5
• Form 6 etc.
Professional Tax computation for all the states with the following reports
• PT Computation Report
• PT Monthly Report...